Introducing: Chelsea Marcelin
2014 Office of Admission Summer Intern Bio
Hometown: Rutland, Massachusetts
School: Curry School of Education
Major(s): BA/MT Elementary Education & Psychology
Blog: Office Hours
Favorite UVA memory...
One of my favorite memories at UVa was during the winter this past year. It was snowing pretty heavily, so classes had been canceled for the next day. My roommates and I decided to walk to the lawn and take some pictures in the snow before it began to ice over. The Rotunda looked simply breathtaking with a blanket of fresh snow. After we had been on the lawn for about 15 minutes, all of the sudden hundreds of people began filtering onto the lawn. Apparently, someone had forwarded an email to some friends (which ended up spreading to half the school) about meeting on the lawn for some late night snowy fun. We ended up having a gigantic snowball fight, building snowmen, and sledding down the lawn for over an hour! It was definitely one of my most memorable nights at UVa, and one of the most fun!
More information and blog posts...
Chelsea's Admission Survey
Chelsea's Blog Posts
- 6/2/2014: Robert Tai (Curry School of Education)
- 6/16/2014: Natasha Foutz (McIntire School of Commerce)
- 6/30/2014: Tina Brashers (Nursing School)
- 7/14/2014: Archie Holmes (School of Engineering and Applied Science)
- 7/16/2014: We Are All UVa: LGBTQ (filling in for Hawa Ahmed)
- 7/28/2014: Stanley Stepanic (College of Arts and Sciences, Slavic Department)
- 8/11/2014: George Gilliam (College of Arts and Sciences, History Department)