Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing: Wyatt Moorer


Introducing: Wyatt Moorer


2014 Office of Admission Summer Intern Bio


Year: Second
Hometown: Birmingham, Alabama
School: College of Arts and Sciences
Major(s): History & Politics
Blog: Hear Us Shout & Roar



Hey y'all, I am Wyatt Moorer. I am a first year (rising second year) from Birmingham, AL. I am currently studying history and politics. I am really excited to be able to stay in Charlottesville over the summer. I will be talking a bit in my blog about athletics at UVA and different experiences with those. I’m really excited to get to talk about sports at UVA as well as athletic traditions that we have. 


Favorite UVA memory...

My favorite memory would have to be when a group of friends and I got up at 5 in the morning to go on a sunrise hike of Old Rag trail close to UVA grounds. The hike was not all that challenging but worth it for the great view we got to see at the top. It was great to have a casual environment to talk with everyone and to get a first hand experience of some of the Charlottesville area's great outdoors. 


More information and blog posts...


Wyatt's Admission Survey

Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment