Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing: Will Bennett


Introducing: Will Bennett


2014 Office of Admission Summer Intern Bio


Year: Third
Hometown: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
School: College of Arts and Sciences
Major(s): Economics & Psychology
Blog: Let's Get Traditional



Hey guys! My name is Will Bennett, I am currently a rising third-year student studying Economics & Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences. I have really enjoyed my past two years here at UVa and a big part of what has made my time at UVa so enjoyable has been participating in many of UVa's historic traditions. UVa has a lot of fun traditions that have been some of my most memorable experiences of the past two years, and I am so excited to be able to share them with you guys.  

Favorite UVA memory...


My favorite UVa memory was from my first weekend at UVa as a first-year student. After going to the Welcome Concert with some of my new friends from my dorm, we decided to walk to the Lawn and sit on the Rotunda for the first time as UVa students. While we were walking to the Rotunda, a fourth-year came out of his lawn room, asked us if we were first-years, and invited us into his lawn room to hang out with him and his friends. He did not know me or any of my friends from my dorm, but all he needed to know was that we were first-year UVa students for him to want to befriend us and make us feel welcome. This was only my first weekend, but already the students that I met were making me feel so at home at UVa that I knew I had made the right decision to come to UVa. 



More information and blog posts...


Will's Admission Survey

Coming soon!

Will's Blog Posts


  1. 5/28/2014: Rotunda Sing
  2. 6/11/2014: Painting Beta Bridge
  3. 6/25/2014: Secret Societies
  4. 7/9/2014: Trick-or-Treating on the Lawn
  5. 7/24/2014: Lighting of the Lawn
  6. 8/6/2014: The Good Old Song
  7. 8/21/2014: UVA Lingo

No comments:

Post a Comment