Saturday, September 26, 2009

All about Kelseyyyyy

Hello world of the Bloggers! :)

My name is Kelsey and I am a second year at the University of Virginia. I have absolutely no idea what I want to major in, but that's okay! Because here at UVa you don't have declare until the end of your second semester of your second year! So my goal for this semester is to decide what I want to major in. I am toying with the idea of Politics focusing on Foreign Affairs, or the new major we have called Global Development.

I'm having such a hard time deciding on a major because all my classes have been extremely interesting! I have no idea which way I want to go.

One of the great things about UVa is that there is such a variety of classes you can take in all subjects and of all sizes. There are lecture classes, where there can be over 500 people in a class. And there are smaller classes where there are no more than 15 people in a class.

So, I went off on a tangent and just talked about the University (because its so great! :]), now back to me. I grew up in Goochland Virginia, which is a small rural area right outside of Richmond. I am a country girl and I am proud to be! :) I love volunteering and playing soccer. I am the Leadership Co-Chair of Black Student Alliance, I am involved with a mentoring program called "I have a Dream" and I work at a gym on grounds! I love hanging out with my friends and having a great time.

I am so happy that you are considering UVa and that you are reading our blog. We blog for you!! So if you have any particular questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask me!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment