Monday, June 22, 2009

All About Leah!

Hey everyone! I’m Leah and I'm a rising second year. Galax, Virginia, a small town in the southwestern part of the state is where I call home. Most of you have probably never heard of it, but I promise it does exist. It's famous for beautiful scenery and outdoor activities. The picture to the right is on the New River Trail, a major biking attraction in southwest Virginia.

I have wanted to come to UVA since I was in fourth grade despite my hometown being overwhelmingly obsessed with Virginia Tech. Currently I have no idea what I’m going to major in and spent my first year taking classes in as many different departments as possible. Hopefully something will click soon but in the meantime I’m enjoying exploring a broad range of topics. I hope this blog gives you a better understanding of the undergraduate experience at UVA and makes your application process as smooth as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment