Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Couple of Cool Videos :)



So, first, Katie Couric and Tina Fey Love UVa! I think it is so awesome whenever UVa gets mentioned in the media but especially when it is by these two amazing women. They really prove how far you can get in life if you apply yourself (and go to a really awesome university).
                 

                                         



And, a few weeks ago, Dean Groves did the Harlem Shake! :) This video just makes me so happy! I don't think many deans at other schools would be willing to do this. I think it just shows how dedicated our faculty is here. It also shows our school spirit which is one of the many reasons that I chose UVa. :)
                                              

I hope you all are having a great week and aren't too nervous about admissions results!

No comments:

Post a Comment