Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introducing: Hawa Ahmed


Introducing: Hawa Ahmed


2014 Office of Admission Summer Intern Bio


Year: Fourth
Hometown: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
School: College of Arts and Sciences
Major(s): Foreign Affairs
Blog: We Are All UVA



I am a rising fourth year in the College of Arts and Sciences. I come from Lancaster, Pennsylvania but am really proud to call Charlottesville home! The city has so much to offer, from nature trails to concerts to really really good food. Living here and attending UVa has opened up so many doors for me- Wahoowa!


Favorite UVA memory...


Some friends and I ran a mud race called Mud Warrior during my first year here. We drove out to Ruckersville and ran through woods and waded through mud-pits - sliding down a huge mud tarp afterwards!



More information and blog posts...


Hawa's Admission Survey

Coming soon!

Hawa's Blog Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment