Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Signing Off for the Summer-Staying Around for the Semester!

As the summer comes to an end, the interns are getting ready to return to classes as we begin this unprecedented fall semester in the era of COVID-19. Even though we’re going back to school, we’ll still be here to assist prospective students virtually in any way that we can! You can reach us through Instagram direct message (@uva_summer) or by emailing the Office of Admission and requesting to be connected with a student intern. We will also continue to hold virtual information sessions Monday, Wednesday and Friday and office hours on Tuesday and Thursday, and we look forward to seeing you on screen! The interns wish you the best of luck in your college search process, and we look forward to staying connected with you!

The interns' last Zoom meeting of the summer.

Jada

Thanks so much for keeping up with the interns this summer! I’ve had so much fun working with the Office of Admission this summer and helping answer your questions. This semester I’m so excited to enjoy my fourth and final year at UVA, while continuing to work to assist prospective students!


You-Jin

Summer flew by so fast! Actually, I realize that my undergraduate years at UVA seemed to go by in a flip of a page as I am heading into my fourth year. However, I am so glad that I can spend my last year with you all, so this is not our official good-bye! We will still be available to chat or answer any questions so hit us up! 


Abby

We’ve had so much fun keeping up with you all this summer! We hope you continue to follow our blog and Instagram throughout the year to see more about the school we love so much. I am so excited to be entering my fourth year at UVa and to begin working towards my graduate degree here as well! And of course, I can’t wait to see more of you on Information Sessions and Office Hours throughout the year. 


Sam

I loved being able to work with prospective students this summer and I’m sad it will soon be coming to an end for me. I’m about to start my fourth year and I can’t wait to just spend time with my friends before I graduate. I’ll still be around for office hours and info sessions also, so hopefully I will see you there!


Kelley

It’s been so much fun getting to know you all (virtually!) this summer! I’ve had such a blast working with the other interns creating content to help you in your college search process and am excited to continue connecting with prospective students as we head into the fall semester. 


Leah

It’s been such a pleasure working for the UVA Office of Admission and getting to connect with prospective students! We hope that you’ll continue to visit this blog if you want to read more about the UVA student experience-we’ve worked really hard to create content that will be helpful and interesting to you! Of course, if you want to talk to us directly, don’t hesitate to DM us or come to an office hours chat session. 


Ben

It feels like our first intern zoom call was yesterday - the summer months flew by in the blink of an eye! We’ve all had so much fun working with everyone at the UVA Office of Admission. As I head into my third year at UVA, I am so excited to continue connecting with prospective students this fall through virtual office hours and info sessions! In the meantime, be sure to check out all of our content on our blog and YouTube, and feel free to reach out anytime @uva_summer on Instagram. “Don’t be fooled by the handle, we’ll be here all year!”


Isaiah

WOW! The end of summer is quickly approaching :(.... I am so thankful for everyone at the UVA Office of Admission. We've had so much fun working together and interacting with all of you. I am even more excited to say that we will continue to work and provide information throughout the school year to prospective students. Let the fun continue!


No comments:

Post a Comment